The Satterlee Group - RE/MAX Leading Edge
Lexington and Arlington MA Real Estate
If you are considering a sale or purchase of a home in Lexington or Arlington MA or surroundings, you need local and timely information about the neighborhoods, schools, listings, financing and more. Search current MLS Listings, get Daily Updates (every 15 minutes if you like!), follow Bija's BLOG, get pre-approved for a mortgage, and much more. Check out these great resources!
- SEMINARS for both Buyers and Sellers
- Property Listings and Open Houses in your price range
- Buyer Agency, our services and advantages
- Downsizing ~ resources and advice, for when the time is right
- See some of our RECENT SALES
The Satterlee Group represents the interests and needs of Buyers and Sellers in Arlington, Lexington and the metro west area around Boston. We live and work here and love giving our clients a first class experience. One client thanked us and said Bija provided "gentle guidance, nerves of steel, and wise advice." (Read our testimonials here).
We are real people and look forward to hearing from you!
Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 7-8:30pm
at the NEW RE/MAX Leading Edge Office 1756 Mass Ave, Lexington Center
Taught by Bija Satterlee and Michael Tanionos, Senior Lender, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- BUYERS - learn the step by step process of buying a home around Lexington MA, and how to avoid expensive mistakes. Learn the first two most important steps to take as soon as you decide to buy a home, and how to beat the competition in this market.
- SELLERS - learn how to gain maximum equity from your property in a home sale, understand about "today's buyers", avoid losing time and money with buyers who may not be able to complete the transaction. Selling can be very personal, give yourself time to digest the whole process.
Minimize your Risk / Understand the Process / Avoid Expensive Mistakes / Attend a Seminar
Bija made what could have been a very stressful process of first time home buying into a smooth and pleasant experience. We loved working with her .... TC, Lexington
We needed someone who knew Lexington and surrounding towns extremely well, and could bring clarity and transparency to the process. She puts her clients' needs first, and she delivers!... JP, Lexington