Dream Home Lexington
Lexington MA Real Estate for Buyers and Sellers
Thank you for visiting my web site! If you are looking to buy or sell a home in Lexington MA or metro west Boston, you need local and timely information here. You can request a report of recent sales, or a Market Analysis for your own home, search current MLS Listings, get Daily Updates from MLS (more accurate than any public web site), follow Bija's BLOG, get pre-approved for a mortgage, and much more.
Critical decisions regarding real estate will be necessary ~ and you need timely information and a responsive team working for you. If you are considering a sale or purchase in Lexington, or surrounding towns, gather your information and get prepared right here.
- Check out our free SEMINARS for both Buyers and Sellers
- Find Property Listings and Open Houses in your price range
- Learn about Buyer Agency, and the advantages it gives you over other Buyers
- Talk to an expert about Downsizing ~ when the time is right
- Consider a personal consultation to fast track your process and get answers sooner, not later!
Date: October 29
Time: 7-8:30pm Place: RE/MAX Leading Edge Office in Arlington
Taught by Bija Satterlee, REALTOR and Michael Tanionos, Senior Lender, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- BUYERS - learn the step by step process of buying a home around Lexington MA, and how to avoid expensive mistakes. Learn the first two most important steps to take as soon as you decide to buy a home, and how to beat the competition in this market.
- SELLERS - learn how to gain maximum equity from your property in a home sale, understand about "today's buyers", avoid losing time and money with buyers who may not be able to complete the transaction. Selling can be very personal, give yourself time to digest the whole process.
Minimize your Risk / Understand the Process / Avoid Expensive Mistakes / Attend a Seminar
Bija made what could have been a very stressful process of first time home buying into a smooth and pleasant experience. We loved working with her .... TC, Lexington
We needed someone who knew Lexington and surrounding towns extremely well, and could bring clarity and transparency to the process. She puts her clients' needs first, and she delivers!... JP, Lexington