The Satterlee Group - RE/MAX Leading Edge
Lexington MA Real Estate for Buyers and Sellers
Thank you for visiting our web site! If you are considering a sale or purchase of a home in Lexington MA or surroundings, you need local and timely information about the area, schools, listings, financing and more. Here you can request a Market Analysis for your own home, get a report of recent sales, search current MLS Listings, get Daily Updates (every 15 minutes if you like!), follow Bija's BLOG, get pre-approved for a mortgage, and much more.
- Check out our free SEMINARS for both Buyers and Sellers
- Find Property Listings and Open Houses in your price range
- Learn about Buyer Agency, and the advantages it gives you over other Buyers
- Talk to an expert about Downsizing ~ when the time is right
- Schedule a personal consultation to fast track your process and get answers sooner, not later!
- Read our latest Newsletter - with local insights and special offers!
The Satterlee Group represents the interests and needs of Buyers and Sellers in the Lexington and the metro west area around Boston. We have the required professionals needed for every phase of a real estate transaction. We live and work here and love sharing our expertise with clients looking for a first class experience. Protecting our clients interests while achieving their goals is our mission. One client thanked us and said Bija provided "gentle guidance, nerves of steel, and wise advice." (Read our testimonials here).
Welcome again, and please explore our web site for the riches within. We are real people and look forward to hearing from you!
Special Seminars for Home Sellers - April 28, or May 27, 2015
Time: 7-8:30pm Place: ELEMENT Hotel in Lexington. Refreshments!
Taught by Bija Satterlee, REALTOR and Michael Tanionos, Senior Lender, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- BUYERS - learn the step by step process of buying a home around Lexington MA, and how to avoid expensive mistakes. Learn the first two most important steps to take as soon as you decide to buy a home, and how to beat the competition in this market.
- SELLERS - learn how to gain maximum equity from your property in a home sale, understand about "today's buyers", avoid losing time and money with buyers who may not be able to complete the transaction. Selling can be very personal, give yourself time to digest the whole process.
Minimize your Risk / Understand the Process / Avoid Expensive Mistakes / Attend a Seminar
Bija made what could have been a very stressful process of first time home buying into a smooth and pleasant experience. We loved working with her .... TC, Lexington
We needed someone who knew Lexington and surrounding towns extremely well, and could bring clarity and transparency to the process. She puts her clients' needs first, and she delivers!... JP, Lexington