Selling Your Home
Seminars for Home Sellers - March 29th, 2017
Before Selling your Home, Learn This!
- How to prepare for a smooth sale and get top dollar for your home
- What Is Your Home Worth? How to ADD value to your home before selling
- Should you sell "as-is" or spend time and money fixing up? How much should you spend?
- Who Are Today's Buyers - and why are they a "new breed"?
- Downsizing: Special Topic for Seniors - and families of older home owners
- Should you sell to a Contractor?
- Timing Issues when you need to both Sell and Buy another home
- When thinking of selling to a neighbor, a friend, or a contractor - how to avoid pitfalls!
We have ANSWERS, RESOURCES, EXPERIENCE and COMPASSION to bring you top dollar for your home.
Join top REALTORs Bija Satterlee, Coleen McAdam and senior lender Michael Tanionos of Wells Fargo for information-packed session, as they share valuable and current information you need to have the smoothest home sale, and not leave money on the table!